Here were the most popular stories on Inman this past week:
10. Even as a buyer’s agent, low-inventory markets can mean big business, so here’s how to stop worrying and start loving them.
9. A white paper says it’s time for the real estate industry to mandate Internet scraping protections and lock down data as much as possible.
8. Lessons from the book publishing and airline industries might serve as a warning to the Broker Public Portal, says publisher Brad Inman.
7. These 3 real estate investing habits will help you get rich.
6. Sometimes properties come with a little bit of damage, and when that’s the case, you need to market with damage in mind.
5. Need some fresh ideas about how to market your business? ThisÂ young agent has launched a “Real Estate Science” video series.
4. The next big wave of buyers might not be millennials — think boomers instead. So start thinking about how to tap in.
3. Silicon Valley broker Ken DeLeon shares his inspirational story (and successful business model) with publisher Brad Inman.
2. What do you say to clients who want to know why you charge the commission rate you’ve landed on as fair? Here are 5 ways to justify your value.
1. A company in Detroit is offering buyers the chance to tour listings without an agent physically present. It’s called ZipTours; here’s how it works.
Source: click here